W. Chris Shank on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:06:21 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WebsiteOS

Now I'm really interested to find out who makes this software. I found
dozend of hosting companies that offer it - but nothing from the makers
(unless web-group _was_ the maker but I couldn't really tell). If someone
figures it out - please let us know.