M.Simons on Sun, 27 Apr 2003 00:22:25 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Desperately need power supply...

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, John Beck wrote:

> I am hoping that you can help - I am looking for an old AT style
> (preferably) power supply that puts out 7-8 amps minimum at +12v.  Any type
> will work, brand doesn't matter, neither does voltage.  Even anything other
> than an AT would work.

How many of them do you want? :D  I am in NE Philly, but currently I am
not in Philadelphia (Maryland for the weekend..) will probably be back mid
to late tomorrow, but I am not sure.  I assume you will get something from
someone else before I get back.  You should *not* have to pay for an AT
power supply.

Speaking of which, if anybody else wants any old AT power supplies, cases,
or systems (or even XT..)  please speak up. :) [I'd rather give em away
then throw em out.. as I'm sure others would too.]

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org