Jeff 'Jephree' Mealo on Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:26:05 -0400

[PLUG] Re: plug digest, Vol 1 #587 - 2 msgs

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you may be able to help me with my printing
woes.

I managed to send some crazy values to my printer using smbspool (yay!) they
came up in the print queqe followed by no action (then agian, crazy values as
I said).  When I try to set SMB as the backend for CUPSD in KDE the option is
not highlighted.  I installed the Samba packages assuming I must have
manually compiled it which didn't change a darned thing.

Any ideas?

- Jeph

P.S. Slack 9 -> Printing to a Windows XP Pro Build 2600 machine with an HP
Deskjet 3820 printer.