Eric Lucas on Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:08:04 -0400

[PLUG] Perl module install on OSX

Can anybody point me to an online guide or howto for installing
perl modules on an OSX (10.2) system?
I searched but was unable to find any information about it.

Last week I tried but did not have root access.  Now that the
root access problem is solved, I'll need to install a few
modules but I've heard (it through the grapevine) that the
usual "perl -MCPAN -e shell" command won't know where perl
is installed and will try to install another copy of perl.

When I walk in on Friday, I'd like to have an idea of how
to get the modules installed correctly.

TIA

--
Eric Lucas