Art Alexion on Fri, 2 May 2003 10:20:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Help with Lawsuit

Who is the Judge.  I may know, or be able to fid out, how computer-sophisticated he
or she is.

Also, what you seek is called "expert testimony".  It is generally required to be live in
court or at a deposition so that the expert can be cross examined by the city attorney.

Art