mike.h on Fri, 2 May 2003 11:06:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Help with Lawsuit

Jeff's right about this: my record returned in 7/10 second and contained
the fields. In my professional opinion, this is excellent evidence that
the claim that the fields are "not on disk" is false.

Whether or not the city is bound by law to extract the information or
provide it by another means is a legal issue, not a technical one, and
OT.

--
-mike.h

-Winston Churchill