Jon Nelson on Mon, 12 May 2003 10:35:32 -0400

[PLUG] PHP/Browser problem

I oridginally posted this to the Squirrelmail list, but got no response.
I saw no other complaints about it so I am guessing it is unique to me.

I am using Squirrelmail 1.2.10, apache-1.3.27-2, and php-4.1.2-7.3.6.  For
those of you who don't know Squirrelmail is a web based IMAP client.

I recently upgraded to Squirrelmail 1.4.0 and ran into some problems with
folder links in the index frame.  All other links are working correctly.
The problem is that the clickable area for the link is shifted about
..25-.50 inches to the left of where they should be. ie:

                 ThisIsALink
              ^         ^^  ^
              |_________||__|
               clickable  not

If that did not come out well, the area where the cursor changes over a
link has shifted over the text by .25-.50 inches.  I'm sorry if this is
convoluted, but I don't know the technical terms to describe this problem.
 The index frames size can be modified per user and when this is done the
"clickable area" tends to move upward.  The text of the frame is also not
centered in the frame.

This has only occured with Konqueror 3.0.3-0.7.2, but on two different boxes.

I looked through the settings for Konqueror but couldn't find anything to
help.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Jon

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation