Jon Nelson on Mon, 12 May 2003 12:06:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PHP/Browser problem

Dan  Masca said:
> Dear Jon,
> We need a test page with this bug .

I'll send it to you off list.  If anyone else wants to see it let me know.

> Could you provide us with the index page with the problem ?
> Also we gonna dowload the Squirrelmail 1.2.10 to test it localy with
> Konkeror 3.0.3-14 (this is what we have now installed with RedHat8.0)
> What distro do you test on ? In Mozilla(or Opera) the problem is the
> same ?

Redhat 7.3.  It only happens with Konq.

Thanks for the help!

Jon

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation