Michael Leone on Tue, 13 May 2003 11:01:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Philly Linux Chix

Samantha said:
> For those of you with words of encouragement...thanks.

I have no problem with it. I mean, we get 2, maybe 3 women come to the
main PLUG meetings on a regular basis as it is, so it's not like there's
going to be such a mass exodus of members that PLUG will cease to exist.
:-) The more Linux people, the better. And maperhaps the LinuxChix might
think of themselves as a sort of sub-group of PLUG, the way PADS is, etc.
Or perhaps "affiliated", if you prefer that term better. They can come to
both meetings. Hell, anyone can come to PLUG, Linux user or not.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348