Kris Reilly on Tue, 13 May 2003 11:27:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Philly Linux Chix

One of the main reasons that I don't go to xLUG meetings is because I am
usually the only female in the room.  Makes me feel like a side-show
freak.  If other women went, I would be more inclined to find a
babysitter for the event.

I'm glad this got posted.  I didn't know there was a woman's group in
the area.  I'll have to subscribe to the list.  Good to know that I'm
really not the ONLY one ;)

-kar