Pete Foley on Wed, 14 May 2003 10:22:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Cavalier DSL

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 01:03:47PM -0400, Eugene Smiley wrote:
> > Cavalier was not offering DSL in Pennsylvania last summer, so
> > it's not surprising.
>
> They started advertising it back in September or October. I had been
> shopping for local phone -- getting screwed by Verizon prices left
> me bitter. Once we moved in December, I knew we were going with
> Cavalier.

Verizon's pricing was the main reason I left them for Cavalier.  I kept
getting back charges (sometimes over 6 months) on my bills.  I really
had a feeling these were not legit, so I just dropped them.

But I have had Cavalier for about 2 years now, and I did not hear
anything about their DSL packages until I checked their website the
other day.  Which I cannot really complain about - at least I do not get
500 pieces of advertisement crap along with my monthly statement.

-Pete