JP Toto on Fri, 16 May 2003 10:50:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Question about dual booting install.

I think alot of this sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Booting to the Win2k Pro cd *does* give you parition options. You can remove or create partitions for windows. Simply remove what's there, then create a windows partition of desired size. Format and install (it will do that by itself) windows. Afterword install redhat which will automagically configure your computer with partitions on the existing space and setup the dual boot environment on the master boot record of your disk.

Cheers, - JP