Christopher Shanahan on Sat, 24 May 2003 14:04:11 -0400

[PLUG] kmail issue

Hello all,

Can anyone help with a kmail issue. I've never used it before.
I'm trying to get away from evolution...too big! I use comcast
as my ISP so my incoming mail is POP3 <mail.comcast.net>.
I receive mail just fine. I can't send mail though. When I send
mail I get an error that reads:
  Sending failed:
  One of the recipiens was not accepted.
  The server responded: "5.7.1 user@host is required"
  The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either
  fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the
  message from the 'outbox' folder.
  The following transport protocol was used:
  smtp.comcast.net

I'm using RH 9.0 with 2.4.19 kernel and KDE, and I'm RTFM as I
send this. Was hoping for a quick fix!

Thanks in advance.

Chris