zeek on Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:49:06 -0400

RE: [PLUG] RH9 (mod_perl) woes

Sorry, I forgot to mention I am running with the latest RH9 errata --but I'm not
sure about the upgrades. I'll check that out and I'll follow up with any
progress.

Mental: thanks for the suggestion --I may try this also but I'm pretty sure this
would result in the same behavior.

Here's what I should've included in my initial note:

(rh9 w/latest errata)

httpd-2.0.40
mod_perl-1.99

Cheers,