Martin DiViaio on Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:22:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RH9 (mod_perl) woes

Have you installed all of the RH9 updates? (There are close to 30 updates
available for RH9.) One of these updates is for Apache. It MIGHT correct
your problem.

Try rolling back to the mod_perl from RH8 and see if that corrects your
problem.

Another solution may be to compile Apache and mod_perl from scratch but
that will take you away from your "vanilla" install.

--
GPG Fingerprint: C900 18EF 0C36 4EAF A93C  F073 85D4 8B3C F3D8 077B