Mental Patient on Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:25:29 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RH9 (mod_perl) woes

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 08:58, Mental Patient wrote:
> I've always used a
> PerlRequire /path/to/startup.pl
>
> inside startup.pl I preload any needed modules as well as any use
> lib/etc lines. HTH

I should follow this up with the statement that I'm not using mod_perl
2.0. I'm using the 'old' version. That said, perl.apache.org should have
some help, and I'd imagine that its very similar to the 1st version in a
lot of ways. I also dont run RH.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

Distant - An approaching age
When this document falls beneath another's gaze
Too late - We have lost the dawn
The signal's loud and clear, but the transmitter's gone

--Assemblage 23 "Document"