JP Toto on Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:37:11 -0400

[PLUG] DSL Rates, Experiences RFC

Hi all. I know we do this once or twice a year but I wanted to get an update since Im moving soon. Right now I have a cable modem but Im looking at possibly getting DSL at my new house. I'de like a static IP with decent speed. Reliability and decent customer service would be nice, too :-) And... I don't want to get raked over the coal$ for it all. I remember someone saying DCA.net was pretty good. Anyone else have any recomendations? Verizon, perhaps?

Any and all opinions are welcome and incouraged. Thanks!!!

--
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com

"186,000 miles per second. It's not just a good idea... it's the law."