Beldon Dominello on Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:35:14 -0400

[PLUG] Wal-Mart.com vs. Micros~1

I don't know when this started, but I'm surprised I didn't hear about it
sooner.  It seems Wal-Mart (online only) has started carrying computers
pre-installed with SuSE Linux.  Very cool!

Their stores are still fairly disgusting, but this is cool since you don't
have to go into them.

Now if they only would make their online service compatible with Linux.

	-Beldon

--
"I'd love to go out with you, but I did my own thing and now I've got
to undo it."