gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:08:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Wireless network - Swarthmore

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 01:40:16PM -0400, Chris Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> >Swarthmore College *owns* the top floor of that building...
> Have any contacts that could facilitate getting nodes up at Parrish or
> One-Oh-One?

Parrish, sure. And at least one of them reads this mailing list
(though infrequently). I don't think the math forum's still in 101,
so I have no clue about that.

The college owns the top floor of the Strath Haven condos (and of
Parrish, obviously, but not of 101).

[getting past Michael's pharmacy]
> What if your POV were 20 feet above the roofline?

Still a bit questionable. That's a *steep* peak on that corner
building there, and it'd provide a pretty good radio shadow clear
across the tracks, I think.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net