Pete Foley on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:27:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Reliable DNS server

Well, without the 'donation' (which apparently does nothing anyway :) ),
what are the limitations of their basic service?  I could not find
anything on the site that mentioned how limited the free/basic account
was.

Thanks,
-Pete