Chris Mann on Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:20:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Job Titles? (Was: web developer job opening)

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 15:25, Chris Mann wrote:
<snip>
> I looked at SAGE, and it has some interesting
> ideas and good benefits, but for the $150 a year, that's a little steep
> for my pocket. I do understand the need for the dues, and agree with
> them, I kind of liken them to Union Dues. However, $150 per year for
> information and networking isn't worth it to me. Not when I have other
> associations I can go to for much less (PLUG for example).
I'll take my crow on a rye roll please, no pickles.
I'm going to retract my statement of SAGE. After listening to the
discussions here and talking to some other friends, I just mailed off my
application today.

Oh and can I get that crow to go please?
--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator