Daniel Smith on Sun, 22 Jun 2003 02:08:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] POP vs. IMAP...which is better?

Hi Marc. From some research I was doing recently, I believe Fastmail.com is a mail service specifically designed to allow IMAP access, and they have become rqather popular for offering it, as well.

http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/faqparts/ExternalMail.htm#ExternalAccess

William: Oliver North was brought down? My God, where have I been? Well, at least we can hope that he was able to tuck away a few of those bags he was carrying out of the White House basement, for future butter and pin money. Next they'll be saying there was a coup in the eighties.

:)

Daniel