Art Alexion on Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:39:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DelCo [was "Your Linux Meetup is cancelled"]

On 25 Jun 2003 at 13:26, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> Fwiw, I don't ever drive in on 76, I always go in on 95 (get off at
> the University Ave. exit), and I've never had traffic trouble with
> that route.

Used to be, Walnut and Chestnut Sts., with their timed lights, were the best way to
get to University City from Delco communities along West Chester Pike (Route 3).  Is
that still a viable alternative?