Stephen Gran on Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:40:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DelCo [was "Your Linux Meetup is cancelled"]

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 01:37:27PM -0400, Art Alexion said:

> Used to be, Walnut and Chestnut Sts., with their timed lights, were
> the best way to get to University City from Delco communities along
> West Chester Pike (Route 3).  Is that still a viable alternative?

Almost - the lights are *kind* of timed now, but if you have relatively
light traffic, it's pretty good.

Still off-topic, I'm afraid, but here I am contributing :)

|  Stephen Gran                  | It's been a business doing pleasure     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | with you.                               |