Jeffrey J. Nonken on Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:55:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Local Computer Store Recomendations

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:16:07 -0400, JP Toto wrote:
>Anyone have any good recomendations for good local computer stores?
>Price is secondary but I still don't want to get ripped off over
>anything :-) What Im looking for is a good retailer that has
>everything
>from patch panels to rack server cases to motherboards to hard
>drives.
>You name it - they got it. Microcenter in St. Davids seems to be ok
>but
>very expensive. Computer shows are usually pretty good but they're
>only
>about once a month. Any sugguestions would be helpful. I'de consider
>anything within an hour or so's drive from Philadelphia. Thanks!

I don't know if they have everything you need, but I've been pleased with PC Warehouse in Montgomeryville. Prices so-so, but I've been impressed by their customer service. Certainly worth a visit. Right next to the Circuit City on 309.