Flint Heart on Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:46:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Local Computer Store Recomendations

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:54:22PM -0400, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
> I don't know if they have everything you need, but I've been pleased with PC Warehouse in Montgomeryville. Prices so-so, but I've been impressed by their customer service. Certainly worth a visit. Right next to the Circuit City on 309.

If you have a good idea about the prices you can usualy talk pc warehouse
down on the prices. (at least thats been my experience.)  Still not as
cheap as some internet prices but if you want some nice customer service.
Nowdays i usualy do everything mail order. saves me a few percent.

N-Tropy