Walt Mankowski on Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:11:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] July keysigning now has 3 new keys

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 04:40:38PM -0400, Magnus wrote:
> For those interested in before & after WoT charts, I have just
> generated a WoT chart from the keyring off of the PLUG site (current as
> of today) as a "before" image, and placed it in my gallery at
> http://trilug.org/~chrish/gallery/gnupg-plug

That chart doesn't look right.  From a quick glance in the vicinity of
my key, I noticed the following:

* Jaiwant doesn't have any signatures on his key, hasn't (afaict)
  signed any keys, yet has several dozen lines coming out of his oval.

* There's a line from Jaiwant's oval to mine, but he hasn't signed my
  key.

* I've exchanged signatures with both Jeff Abrahamson and Eugene
  Smiley, but the lines connecting our ovals only have arrowheads
  pointing at my oval, not theirs.

* Jeff and Eugene have exchanged signatures, but the line between
  their ovals is only pointing at Eugene's.

Any idea what happened?  Am I misinterpreting the diagram somehow?

Walt