kaze on Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:43:10 -0400

RE: [PLUG] pre-reboot scripted message?

Leaving it open might be the best option - but the screen is cracked and
it'll look ugly in the rack with the lights off. Originally I tried to find
a little plastic bit I could break or file off so the hardware would think
the lid was always up, but I don't see one.

I will try to figure out what an rc script is and how this is triggered as
I'm sure there's a bunch of ways to reboot. TX