Paul on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:59:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Tech jobs and politics, and IT diploma mills

William H. Magill wrote:

Nothing is done to dissuade them from the idea that they are going to walk out the door and into a six figure job, or even one in the 50K and up range.

My brother fell for that lie before he consulted with me. He was learning about NT 4.0 when, if anything, he should have been studying Win2k. (Better yet, nursing. It's a good investment. For two years of training you get really good pay, respect, and an honorable job.)