Jon Nelson on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:39:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

> The key with this project is going to be, as stated by others, supporting
> the effort down the road.

I whole heartily agree.  We can't just dump the computers on them and walk
away hoping they'll figure it out.  Not only should they be provided with
the computers but the resources to grow with that computer.  That's why I
think PLUG, Jr. is such a great idea.  I have to look into low/no coast
dial up connections for them as well.

Jon
--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation