Chris Mann on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:56:07 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 11:37, Jon Nelson wrote:
> I whole heartily agree.  We can't just dump the computers on them and walk
> away hoping they'll figure it out.  Not only should they be provided with
> the computers but the resources to grow with that computer.  That's why I
> think PLUG, Jr. is such a great idea.  I have to look into low/no coast
> dial up connections for them as well.

Plug Jr. is a great idea. Would that make PLUG it's *sponsor* so to
speak? Low cost dial up connections are out there, I think netzero might
be one of them, not sure on that tho. I wonder if maybe some of the area
ISP might be convinced to donate a few accounts?
--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*