M. Jackson Wilkinson on Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:03:24 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Old Sparcs

I'll take one... lemme know

Rob Carlson wrote:
My company is again purging some of its older Sun machines.

We have one Ultra-2 and one Ultra-1 (each with a monitor and keyboard) to give away, as well as 2 old scsi scanners. Here is the catch:

You _have_ to take a monitor (heavy) and a scanner as well as half a box of cables. If you can't take the whole package you are disqualified. Also disqualified are people who have previously gotten a sparc from us. If you are interested, write back to me at rcarlson@kitchenandassociates.com . I will co-ordinate with interested parties on Monday. First replies (who are able to come by Late Monday/Tuesday morning) win.

Thanks

Rob