Mattison, Jacob on Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:23:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] The Next Step? -- was CommunityService Project

> From: Jon Nelson [mailto:quincy@linuxnotes.net]
> Paul said:

> > Hey, what about just branching off of an established
> non-profit?  For
> > example, http://www.teamchildren.com/
>
> Good idea I will talk to them about it.

Another organization to talk to is the Chester Education Foundation, which
looks to be both doing stuff towards educational and community improvement,
and also working with other groups.  They have apparently set up a couple of
computer labs and have some computer classes (plus lots of other stuff).  I
don't know anything about them other than what I've read on their web site
at http://www.chestereducation.org/mainindex.htm -- but if they're doing
similar work we should at least coordinate with them so as not to step on
toes or steal funding sources.

Great ideas, everyone.

Jacob