Bill Jonas on Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:40:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Ugly Fonts Again

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:02:21PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Sorry.  I feel stupid again.  I bet xft *is* the answer.  RedHat must
> have configured Mozilla differently than the pre-compiled versions from
> the Mozilla site.

Maybe there's a Mozilla package in Rawhide?  I think that there's a new
RH beta out, called "severn".  Only problem is that you might have to
compile the SRPM on your system due to dependency versioning issues with
libraries.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins