Marc Zucchelli on Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:02:06 -0400

[PLUG] sendmail problems

I just compiled and installed sendmail, I have not
used this in years.  It is working fine for sending
outgoing mail, but whenever I send mail that is
supposed to wind up in a mailbox on the same machine
as sendmail is running it doesnt work, I look in the
logs, and it says that it cant find procmail.  Is
procmail suddenly required for sendmail to work?

Marc