Paul on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:42:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Interesting Comcast Experience

kaze wrote:

--> Isn't there a cancellation fee?  I would like to take the deal, but I
--> might move within six months.

I don't think there's a minimum length or a contract - one of the advantages
over DSL.

Comcast doesn't use a one-year contract?! If that's true and I can get a free or low cost cable modem, I think I will sign up within the next month. Although, if my life and location were more stable, I would consider the Speakeasy shared DSL deal.