Doug Crompton on Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:47:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL has arrived!

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, William H. Magill wrote:

> DANGER -- Do not do this unless Cavalier also offers RDSL in your
> area!!!!
>
> Because Cavalier is a CLEC, if you switch your voice service to them,
> Verizon can / will no longer provide you with DSL service.
>
> As the saying goes ... been there, done that...

I am now Verizon voice. I am planning on going to SpeakEasy DSL. They use
Covad. Would using Cavalier voice be a problem in that case? Verizon would
be out of the picture all together except for the fact they lease lines to
the other carriers. I think I need to call Cavalier and see what they
offer in DSL.

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *