Doug Crompton on Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:59:06 -0400

[PLUG] Re: DSL packages (fwd)

My answer on DSL from Cavalier.....

Dear Doug,
Cavalier does offer static IP addressing with all of xDSL packages. We do
not block ports and only filter netbios ports 137-139, and 135,520 and 2301.
We do hope you choose Cavalier Telephone as your xDSL provider and hope this
helps. If you have any more questions or need any more assistance please
either call us toll free at 1-877-459-9182 or reply to this email!
Thank you for your interest in Cavalier Telephones High Speed xDSL services.

Matt M.

ISP Technician
Cavalier Telephone ISP