Michael D. Bevilacqua on Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:36:12 -0400

Re: [PLUG] "windows" key

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 06:28:14PM -0400, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> Anybody else experience this?

Yes, this is seen on most of the VC's I've used within Redhat distro's.

> Any other random keyboard shortcuts people know about and are willing
> to share?  :-)  Here I am assuming that this behavior is even
> repeatable on somebody elses computer.

I don't spend much of my time in VC/VT's unless I'm updating Gentoo
which requires a lot of CPU usage for package compilation (just so
happens that's what I'm doing as I write this mail in mutt) or if X gets
borked somehow, which hasn't happened in quite some time now.

In X, using XF86Config-4, I use the `ctrl:nocaps` option that gets rid
of the Caps Lock key and makes it another Ctrl Key. They way it should
be (imo)

--
Regards,

Michael D. Bevilacqua