Jeff Abrahamson on Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:31:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] COTD Command of the Day

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 02:06:34PM -0600, Alex Birch wrote:
>   [12 lines, 73 words, 614 characters]  Top characters: _nitsald
>
> My alma mater finally has a command of the day going. My friend started
> this by sending commands that were useful but I didn't know existed such
> as dict, lspci and seq. I was wondering if there was alread a list for
> this in the larger linux community? Would the PLUG be interested in
> receiving the COTD?

I would be interested in checking it out for a bit, but I'm not sure
it should automatically be forwarded to plug. Is it a list to which
one can simply subscribe? Can you send us the subscription info?

Hmm, looks like you guys aren't the only ones:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=%22command+of+the+day%22

--
 Jeff