Bob Schwier on Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:26:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

The law exists because of real plagues like small pox.  You do have to
make distinctions between nuisence diseases and plagues that kill and
cripple like small pox or polio.  Unfortunately the bureaucratic fascists
cannot.  The other problem is that the threat of disease creates, in this
modern climate, the threat of being sued by parents of kids who get ill
in your school.  The vaccinations become suit protection.
bs