Adam Turoff on Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:08:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Run High School?

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 02:29:02PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> In my mind this could loosely parallel schools enforcing vaccinations.

There is no comparison between vaccinations (a public health measure) and
software licensing.  Although you may see a connection, there isn't one.

> In NJ [for the good of all?] there is a new requirement for kids to get
> the Chicken Pox vaccination.  I disagree with this requirement and
> believe that it might backfire on my kid's health now or far into the
> future.  The choice has been taken from us.  The schools will force us
> to comply by not allowing the kid to attend school, than evetually they
> would take us to court.

You don't have to send your children to a public school.

You don't have to send your children to a Microsoft-partner school,
either.

Z.