Jon Nelson on Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:24:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] gettext/php woes

Yeah, I am trying to translate a Squirrelmail plugin.

Jon

Paul said:
> My test only used a print() function with the gettext() function.  I
> didn't try bindtextdomain(), textdomain(), or putenv().
>
> Do you actually have a translation for gettext() to use?
>

> Jon Nelson wrote:
>
>>These changes did not get rid of the errors.
>>
>>I did figure out that I had not been correctly using the bindtextdomain()
>>and textdomain() functions.  Once I straighten that out it worked like a
>>champ, although the errors are still showing up.  Granted they only show
>>up with:
>>
>>    error_reporting = E_ALL
>>
>>Set in php.ini, but not:
>>
>>    error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
>>
>>Thanks for the help all the same.

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Cell/Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us