Douglas Johnson on Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:32:10 -0400

[PLUG] Thanks So much

Thanks so much. I setup eudora, transfered the files to linux and
I never have to indure outlook again.

Speaking of thunderbird, (which I haven't used) firebird has to be
the coolest browser I have ever used. I sold it on my boss at work
so now all of our researchers are using it. I made a search plugin
for cpan if anyone wants it.
-douglas