Sijian Zhou on Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:58:09 -0400

[PLUG] DNS trouble shooting and DHCP/DNS connection

Many thanks to eveybody tried to answer my original
question. I may not make my self clear:
I am learning DNS/DHCP configuration. I have a DNS
server running in my network. I have a LinkSys NR041
as gateway to internet just like Eugene Smiley's
diagram delow:

(DNS)----\
          >--(LS)--(Internet)
(comp1)--/
(comp2)-/

The DHCP can only be configed on
browser(http://192.168.1.1). How do I config DHCP or
DNS to feed/take DHCP dynamic ip address?
BTW, the URL http://192.168.1.1/DHCPTable.htm is not
there. For a network < 50 hosts, the NR041 DHCP is
more than enough for me and it is always on. I don't
need worry about to turn my DHCP server on before I
turn on other box.