kaze on Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:29:06 -0400

[PLUG] Hourly job op for next week:

Red Hat Advanced Server and Oracle 9.2 (and RAID setup?)
Two day job in Long Island NY, preferably Thurs and Fri of next week
Should pay $75+/hour
Call V.J. on his mobile at 917-916-1580

I've not met V.J. f2f, but have done a few hours of work for him over the
last year. He has some servers located at a company I work for regularly
who's infrastructure and firewall I help manage. He asked me if I'd do the
job or knew someone who would - this is for a client of his; I told him I
wasn't comfortable with it, said I could post it to a Linux list serve I'm
on - he said OK.

- Zake