mbeaugard on Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:50:29 -0400

[PLUG] Compiling Kernels/Setting up USB Devices

Does anyone know of any good books(preffered) or a website that would cover
what I need to know to get my Belkin Wireless USB adapter and my visor to work
with RedHat 9.0.  I'm very new to linux, installed it on Sunday and I don't
have a clue it seams. The book I bought wasn't much help - learn linux in 24
hours or something like that.

I've looked up some howto on the internet but most of them aren't basic enough
for me to really understand what is going on or they assume you know how to
compile a kernal or module.

the computer is a P4 with an intel motherboard.

Thanks,

Matt