kaze on Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:26:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Where to buy hobbyist electronics parts?

--> [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Jeffrey J. Nonken
--> Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 7:47 PM
<snip>
--> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:56:23 -0400, kaze wrote:
--> >What I want is more like an audio KVM, than something for editing. I
--> >was
--> >thinking about the diodes more to protect the different components
--> >from each
--> >other. A schematic would be awesome!
-->
--> You want to switch the sources, not mix them?
-->
--> I want to run the radio comms from one computer and the game
--> sounds from another into the same pair of headphones, and have
--> control over the volumes of both, without having to drop to the
--> desktops of each one to fiddle with them.

Yeah, your right. I don't need audiophile specs for mixing something for
production or sound editing work, do want all the sources at individually
controlled levels at once.