Jeffrey J. Nonken on Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:48:06 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Where to buy hobbyist electronics parts?

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:56:23 -0400, kaze wrote:
>What I want is more like an audio KVM, than something for editing. I
>was
>thinking about the diodes more to protect the different components
>from each
>other. A schematic would be awesome!

You want to switch the sources, not mix them?

I want to run the radio comms from one computer and the game sounds from another into the same pair of headphones, and have control over the volumes of both, without having to drop to the desktops of each one to fiddle with them.

-----
Jeffrey J. Nonken
http://jnork.nonken.net/