Douglas Johnson on Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:29:05 -0400

[PLUG] Microsoft's competition

I was going through my company's 'Microsoft for partners action pack subscription'
CD pile yesterday and I noticed that of the three sales type CD's one was devoted
entirely to competing with Linux (no mention of BSD which proves exactly how well
they know their competition (or not)). I thought someone might enjoy that.
-Douglas

--
-Douglas Marshall Johnson

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts
to fit their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to
be one of the facts that needs altering.
                -- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"